- fixed a couple of bugs
- showing the name of the builder added
- reporting all factories, the strider hub and Athena implemented (configurable)
- improved anti-spam measures significantly (configurable)
- marker max row number is now configurable
- various minor things
Changes in 0.93
- improved performance
- added stiletto to the list of special cases
The widget reminds you about expensive or situational units whose production has been completed. The notification method utilises the labeling system.
The script reports units based on metal cost. By default the minimum values for exclusively AA units is 500 and for others it is 850. Also factories are reported by default. The following special cases are also notified about:
More options are available at the beginning of the script file.
- the anti-spam functionality may very rarely fail
1. place the script into the Widgets folder (you may have to create it) which should be located in the LuaUI folder of your Spring installation. In other words, the file should be put into .../Spring/LuaUI/Widgets/.
2. enable local widgets in the game
2.1 open Settings
2.2 tick "Show advanced options"
2.3 go to Misc
2.4 click on "Local widget config"
2.5 tick "Enable local widgets"
3. execute "/reload" on the game console or restart the application